LA PONALE RUNNING is a FAMILY RUN race open to everyone . The start is from the 3 Novembre Square in Riva del Garda , and the finish line is in Molina di Ledro . The race is open to everyone! Nordic walkers and fit walkers included.
START: 5.30 Pm
- A) online registration : by following the indications provided on the online registration page – on-line payment with credit card. icron.it
- B) by fax: by sending the application form completed in all sections and signed to the numbers +39. 075. 63062390, together with a photocopy of the receipt of payment into the current account to: TRENTINO EVENTI A.S.D., Swift code CCRT IT 2T 04A – EU IBAN CODE IT09H 08016 34310 00000 0384709
- C ) by email : by sending via email firstname.lastname@example.org the application form completed in all sections and signed , together with a photocopy of the receipt of payment into the current account to: TRENTINO EVENTI S.S.D.R.L. Swift code CCRT IT 2T 04A – EU IBAN CODE IT09H 08016 34310 00000 0384709
Please note: after registration there is no right to claim a refund of the participation fee or the issue of a starter voucher for a later event .
The entry fee is paid by direct debit or by credit card. Please note that when paying by credit card a processing fee of about 2,00 Euro will be incurred. Incorrect statements and administrative fees arising through this shall be borne by the participant. At the latest one week before the event you will receive a participation confirmation by SMSl
Registrations are open from 01 January and will be closed on 11 june 2018
€ 20,00 for registrations from 01 january until 31 March 2018
€ 25,00 for registration from 01 April to 31 May 2018
€ 30,00 from 01 June to 11 June
BIB NUMBER PICK UP
The race packet with the bib number and the official sportbag could be picked up on
Saturday 16th at the 3 November Square in Riva del Garda from 10,00 pm to 04.30pm.
THE REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES :
- insurance, technical and medical assistance;
- race kit with sponsor gadgets
- official waist bag
- refreshments and sponge stations along the course;
- final refreshments after finishing line;
- official program and other informative materials;
- timing service;
- chip rental for race time detection;
- personal clothes deposit
- Personal clothes transportation from start to Molina di Ledro . finish area
- Pre-race transportation from Riva del Garda to Molina di Ledro
- Post-race transportation from arrival area in Molina di Ledro to Riva del Garda
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS /DISCLAIMER
If the host is obliged to effect changes in carrying out the event or to cancel the event, without intent or gross negligence, in cases of force majeure or due to official decree or for safety reasons, the host is not liable to pay damages to the participant. The host will not be liable for property damages or financial damages which were not intended or gross negligent or caused by him, his legal representatives or his vicarious agents. The host, his legal representatives or his vicarious agents will only be liable for damages caused by the injury of the life, body or health, if it is their fault.
DECLARATION OF CONSENT OF THE PARTICIPANT
In case I will participate in the LAPONALERUNNING , I will accept the above mentioned disclaimer expressed by the host. I will not claim any damages against sponsors of the run, against the town of Arco and Riva del Garda or against the owners of private paths or their representatives due to damages or injuries of any kind which were caused by me participating in the run. It is a prerequisite of participating in this NON COMPETITIVE RACE to have trained sufficiently and to be physically healthy. I assert that I have undergone a medical health check before participating. Furthermore, I assert that the year of birth I mentioned is correct and that I will not pass my number on to another person. I agree that the photographs, films, interviews taken of me during the event are allowed to be used for radio and television, advertising or books without me claiming any allowance for them. I am aware of the fact that I will be disqualified if I leave the course of the officially measured marathon track, take shortcuts or make use of technical auxiliaries (car, bicycle, public transport, etc.). I am aware of the fact that I will be disqualified if I change the official number in any way, especially if I make the advertising print invisible or irrecognizable or if I have people accompanying me by bicycle or the like. In case I do not participate (illness, business trip, etc.), there is no claim for refund of the participation fee unless the host is responsible for me not participating.
After the registration has been effected, there is no claim for refund of the participation fee or for issuing a starting voucher for a later event – not even in case of illness. The organization fee is paid by a one-time direct debit or by credit card. Incorrect details and administrative charges caused by them are at the expense of the participant.
The place of jurisdiction is Rovereto . Please note that according to data protection act, your data will be saved on a computer Effective date: April 2018